Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Our revenues reached $ 5.4 billion last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Our revenues reached $ 5.4 billion last month Empty Oil: Our revenues reached $ 5.4 billion last month

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:55 pm

Oil: Our revenues reached $ 5.4 billion last month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The oil ministry announced Thursday that oil revenues last month amounted to more than 5.4 billion dollars through the export of 103.7 million barrels.
    The spokesman of the Ministry of Oil, Assem Jihad, in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The amount of exports of crude oil amounted to more than 103 million and 730 thousand and 680 barrels," noting that "the revenues amounted to more than 5 billion 455 million and 684 dollars" .
    He pointed out that "the total quantities exported from crude oil for the month of October last of the oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to more than (103) million and (730) thousand and (640) barrels, while not recorded statistics exports from the fields of Kirkuk."
    He pointed out that "the daily rate of exports amounted to (3) million and (348) thousand barrels," noting that "the average price per barrel amounted to (52,595) dollars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:01 am