Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil export revenues reached $ 7.3 billion during November

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil export revenues reached $ 7.3 billion during November  Empty Oil export revenues reached $ 7.3 billion during November

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Dec 2013, 2:57 am

Oil export revenues reached $ 7.3 billion during November

01/12/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Oil Ministry announced a rise in exported quantities of crude oil and the revenue for the month of November last October compared to last year.
     A spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, in a written statement received / JD / copy of it: that the average daily exports in November amounted to (2,381) two million three hundred and eighty-one thousand barrels, and the revenue (7,328) seven billion and three hundred and twenty-eight million dollars, compared with exports the month of October, which amounted to (2,250) and two million two hundred and fifty thousand barrels, and unrealized revenues (7160) of seven billion, one hundred and sixty million dollars.
     He added that the volume of oil exports and revenue generated for the month of November last saw a rise, in spite of the bad weather, and maintenance work in the ports of South, and clean water from some Aguarq that were hampering export operations, as well as to stop pumping through the line (Kirkuk - Ceyhan) because of exposure for acts of sabotage.
     Jihad said that the exported quantities of crude oil for the month of November last year, Tksmt between Basra oil exports, which averaged daily (2,072) two and seventy-two thousand barrels.
     The Kirkuk oil exports, plus export to Jordan via Alihuziat reached (309) three hundred and nine thousand barrels.
     He added that the average selling price was 103 dollars per barrel.
     It is noteworthy that the ministry and through faith in the people briefed on the export operations and the amounts realized it had taken this action Avg. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:51 pm