Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Budget of 2018 replaced the designation of the Kurdistan region to the gover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Budget of 2018 replaced the designation of the Kurdistan region to the gover Empty Parliamentary Finance: Budget of 2018 replaced the designation of the Kurdistan region to the gover

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 9:24 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: Budget of 2018 replaced the designation of the Kurdistan region to the governments of the provinces of the region[/size]
    04/11/2017 02:28 | Number of readings: 206
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Saturday that the draft federal budget bill 2018, including the replacement of the designation of the Kurdistan region, to the governments of the provinces of the region .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The committee's decision, Ahmad Al-Haj Hama Rashid, said in a press statement, "Trend Press", that the preliminary draft of the draft federal budget bill 2018 leaked to the corridors of the House of Representatives, included the allocation of 12.67% to Kurdistan, contrary to the agreement concluded in 2005, Coupled with a census that has not yet taken place, instead of the 17% contained in previous budgets "He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the draft budget has decided to replace the name of the Kurdistan government to the governments of the provinces of Kurdistan," noting that "the central government wants to deal with the provinces exclusively in isolation from the provincial government"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the proportion of government deduction from the salaries of retirees and employees 4.8% similar to the budget this year, and there has been no change so far, as well as there are no assignments for grades."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:36 pm