Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: share of the Kurdistan region in the budget of 2018 amounted to 12.67%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: share of the Kurdistan region in the budget of 2018 amounted to 12.67% Empty Parliamentary: share of the Kurdistan region in the budget of 2018 amounted to 12.67%

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 3:51 am

Parliamentary: share of the Kurdistan region in the budget of 2018 amounted to 12.67%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The member of the House of Representatives, Hilal Sahlani, that the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget bill 2018, 12.67%, noting that the budget of 2018 to 1024 trillion dinars.
    Sahlani said in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The Parliamentary Finance Committee promised to take some observations and proposals submitted by MPs to ensure the passage of the general budget as final ."
    "The general budget is 104 trillion dinars, the deficit rate of about 13 trillion dinars, and the adoption of the price of a barrel of oil 46 dollars."
    He said Sahlani that "the share of the region will remain the same percentage unchanged 12.67% and will be according to the population ratio of the provinces of the region, instead of the previous text share of the provinces of the region," noting that "there is doubt that the overall percentage of the existence of two statistics, one of the Ministry of Commerce and the other of the Ministry of Planning, The Kurds have set 13.4%, and therefore the government may resort to this percentage . "

He pointed out that "among the amendments authorize the Prime Minister authority to spend 5% in the emergency budget, to address some solutions with the region on the salaries of Peshmerga and staff"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:36 am