Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Houthis: capitals of coalition countries legitimate targets for our missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Houthis: capitals of coalition countries legitimate targets for our missiles Empty Houthis: capitals of coalition countries legitimate targets for our missiles

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:45 am

Houthis: capitals of coalition countries legitimate targets for our missiles

Houthis: capitals of coalition countries legitimate targets for our missiles 1014196869-660x330

Ansar Allah confirmed that the cities and capitals of the countries participating in the Arab alliance led by Saudi Arabia are legitimate targets of its missile and naval force, calling on these countries to take this threat seriously.
    A member of the Political Council of the Ansar Allah group, Dhaifallah Al-Shami, told Sputnik that "the more the suffocating and tightening the Yemeni people will have the legitimate right to strike at all those who interact with this aggression and those who ally with him, All the capitals of the States of the coalition, which stand alongside the aggression legitimate objectives of self-defense and in the face of aggression. "
    "The missile force and the naval force are capable of working and doing what is necessary to respond to those who we can confront, and this must be taken by the countries of the aggression coalition seriously. The Yemenis are moving with one vision and one perspective. They can not die of starvation without harming others and they are besieging them and starving them. "He said.
    "The cities are not far away and have become legitimate targets, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and other cities, all countries that are allied with aggression are legitimate targets of the Yemeni people, to respond to them can not be allowed to impose their interference and interfere in our affairs and come with their aircraft and missiles Our country and people are being bombed and we are not moving. "

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A3%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88/

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:53 am