Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia plans to occupy Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia plans to occupy Qatar Empty Saudi Arabia plans to occupy Qatar

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2017, 2:36 am

Saudi Arabia plans to occupy Qatar 207-600x330

Saudi Arabia plans to occupy Qatar

The South Front News Agency published the details of Qatar's Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman II's visit to Washington.
    "The Qatari government does not rule out the possibility that Saudi Arabia will prepare militarily to occupy Qatar," the minister said. And "the readiness of Qatar to confront Saudi Arabia," asserting that "Qatar's allies in the face of Saudi Arabia if necessary, such as France, Turkey, Britain, and America." While all of them have military bases in Qatari territory.
    The organization said it was not the first time Saudi Arabia had tried to occupy Qatar. In 2013-2014, Saudi Arabia has assembled its military forces on the Saudi-Qatari border to prepare for the occupation. But for unknown reasons, Saudi King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz ordered the withdrawal of Prince Mohammed bin Nayef's forces from the Qatari border.
    "The Saudi-Qatari differences are still in their infancy. The only thing that prevents Saudi Arabia from occupying Qatar immediately is the US military base, while Saudi Arabia does not fully understand American opinion," the report concluded.

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:53 am