Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: Qatar will regret soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: Qatar will regret soon Empty Saudi Arabia: Qatar will regret soon

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 am

Saudi Arabia: Qatar will regret soon

Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the Arab League and Saudi Ambassador to Egypt Ahmad Qattan warned the Qatari authorities that they would regret their relations with Iran.
    Qattan criticized Qatari Foreign Minister Sultan bin Saad al-Muraikhi's statements in which he described Iran as the honorable state, during a speech at the 48th session of the League of Arab States in Cairo at the level of foreign ministers.
    Qatan said: "By God, the representative of Qatar said that Iran is honest and ridiculous, Iran is conspiring against the Arab Gulf states, Iran has spy networks in Kuwait and Bahrain, and many countries have become honorable, Iran is burning the Saudi embassy and burning a large number of embassies. Is the country's approach, which you have always said is sympathetic to Iran for the sake of the kingdom. We do not want anyone to sympathize with us for anything, we are capable of fighting God and his power to confront anyone who tries to be exposed to the kingdom. "
    The Saudi ambassador said to the Qatari delegate: "Congratulations to you in Iran, and God willing soon you will regret it."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%85-%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:21 am