Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dulaimi: Salaries of state employees guaranteed in the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dulaimi: Salaries of state employees guaranteed in the budget of 2018 Empty Dulaimi: Salaries of state employees guaranteed in the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 3:23 am

[size=30]Dulaimi: Salaries of state employees guaranteed in the budget of 2018[/size]
    26/11/2017 12:13 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, "the salaries of state employees guaranteed in the federal budget of Iraq 2018, noting that the fiscal deficit in the budget next year is 21 trillion dinars.
    Committee member Zeitoun al-Dulaimi said in a press statement received by "Trend Press" on a copy on Sunday, that "there is no problem in paying the salaries of employees in the budget of 2018," noting that "salaries are considered the most stable and financial position was the best in the budget of 2017 "He said.
    "The rise in crude oil prices and the shortening of the payment of funds for military operations were included in the 2018 budget," she said, stressing that "salaries are 100% guaranteed."
    She added that "the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2018 amounted to 21 trillion dinars," pointing out that "the deficit is all covered in the budget and there is no problem in the budget next year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:10 am