Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Silverline: the leaders of political blocs to take a unified position to pass important laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Silverline: the leaders of political blocs to take a unified position to pass important laws Empty Silverline: the leaders of political blocs to take a unified position to pass important laws

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Silverline: the leaders of political blocs to take a unified position to pass important laws

History of edits :: 17.10.2013 10:22 • 26 times readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News}
    called the National Alliance MP Karim Silverline political leaders to exploit the atmosphere of the feast to end the differences and pass laws that are in the interest of the citizen as laws of oil and gas, parties, elections, and a general amnesty, and other important laws, which are still on the shelves of the committees in the House of Representatives. "

The Silverline in a statement today received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of "The leaders of the political blocs to take a unified stance to approve important laws, and agree on a timeframe for a vote and an end to political differences that affected كبيرعلى work of the House of Representatives."
    He added, "We need to national effort and great to pass those laws, which would leave a positive impact on the Iraqi street, "explaining that" Parliament can approve important laws with near the end of the old legislature, if they took advantage of the points of convergence and the debate about what is different about it and forget differences and political conflicts. "
    He Silverline that "there are important laws and strategic value and the parliament and the government to catch the lead and the search for the goodwill between the political forces to overcome this crisis."
    It is said that many laws are still disabled because of the differences that exist between the political forces, notably the election laws, parties, oil and gas and general amnesty and others. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:42 pm