Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The heads of political blocs agree to pass important laws in the next few days

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The heads of political blocs agree to pass important laws in the next few days  Empty The heads of political blocs agree to pass important laws in the next few days

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 04 Jul 2013, 8:01 am

The heads of political blocs agree to pass important laws in the next few days

04/07/2013 08:47:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mohsen Saadoun confirmed that " the heads of political blocs agreed to pass important laws in the next few days," noting that" the heads of political blocs did not show an objection to any law put in their meeting with the Presidency of the Council of Representatives. "

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The meeting of heads of political blocs with the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, which was held yesterday, led to the agreement to pass some important and disputed laws in one basket deal and including other important laws on the agenda, according to legislative and legal mechanisms, but individually, from next Monday. "

He noted, "We have agreed on a bill of the Federal Council to a second reading, as well as amending one paragraph in the law of the Federal Court and then present it to the House of Representatives for the purpose of reading and voting."

He explained, "Another meeting will be held today for the heads of political blocs with the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, to resolve some of the outstanding issues in some important and disputed laws." End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:48 am