Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tackle: the balance of 2018 the most controversial among the political blocs and the hardest of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tackle: the balance of 2018 the most controversial among the political blocs and the hardest of the  Empty Tackle: the balance of 2018 the most controversial among the political blocs and the hardest of the

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 am

Tackle: the balance of 2018 the most controversial among the political blocs and the hardest of the previous budgets

19:35 - 30/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The MP from the stream of wisdom, Mohamed al-Lakash, said Thursday that the budget of 2018 is the most controversial among the political blocs and the hardest pass from the previous budgets.
    "All the political blocs are determined to complete the discussions of the budget of 2018 and approval in extraordinary meetings, but this budget is the most controversial among the blocks."
    He added that "the budget of 2018 is the hardest of the previous budgets and the existence of objections by all political blocs," noting that "the Kurdish deputies opposed to reduce the proportion of the region and the deputies of the Western provinces objected to the proportion of funds allocated for the reconstruction of their cities, Funds allocated, despite the adoption of the budget on oil exported from them. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:12 am