Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The document .. Political blocs object to the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The document .. Political blocs object to the budget of 2018 Empty The document .. Political blocs object to the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 2:51 am

[size=30]The document .. Political blocs object to the budget of 2018[/size]
    02/12/2017 11:34 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Coalition of Iraqi Forces announced its rejection of the budget law of 2018 because it does not include "interest-free loans" to the people of liberated areas of Wahhabism, calling for deductions from salaries of employees to the people of those areas.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the "objection" addressed to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, which received "Trend Press" a copy of it on Saturday, the coalition of forces recorded his objection to the budget law by 11 points, most notably "the absence of interest-free loans to residents of areas under the control of a supporter, For employees of those areas who have not received their salaries during the past three years. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]As well as "non-allocation of funds for the reconstruction of infrastructure areas that have been subjected to a provocative occupation, and many paragraphs of those areas."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The coalition also objected to the "absence of appointments absolutely without exception areas under the control of the preacher, as well as the lack of large loans obtained by Iraq for major projects in the western regions and areas north of Baghdad."[/rtl]
    [rtl]As well as the coalition's demand to "transfer the powers of some ministries to the provinces, except three provinces are Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Anbar."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 6:33 pm