Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Makron policy calls Abadi and agree on three things to resolve the "problems" between Erbil and Bagh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Makron policy calls Abadi and agree on three things to resolve the "problems" between Erbil and Bagh Empty Makron policy calls Abadi and agree on three things to resolve the "problems" between Erbil and Bagh

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:23 am

[size=32]
    Makron policy calls Abadi and agree on three things to resolve the "problems" between Erbil and Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Prime Minister's Office Haider Abadi said on Wednesday evening that the latter received a telephone call from French President Emmanuel Macaron.
    "The French president reaffirmed his country's firm stance on the unity of Iraq and its territorial integrity and its support for the extension of the federal authority over the entire territory and the Iraqi borders," the office said in a statement.
    Abadi stressed "the importance of uniting all efforts to respond to the challenges of construction and reconstruction and the requirements of the stage of victory and liberation despite the financial and economic difficulties that require the distribution of wealth in a fair manner to all the Iraqi people and in accordance with the constitutional entitlements."
    McCron and Abadi "stressed the need to resolve the problems through dialogue and adherence to the Constitution and territorial integrity of Iraq," the statement said.
    McCron had called in a joint press conference held earlier today with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani in Paris, the federal government to dissolve the militias, and the application of Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution, and start an immediate dialogue with Kurdistan to resolve outstanding differences and issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:35 pm