Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Customs announces revenues for the current year to reach trillion and 14 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Customs announces revenues for the current year to reach trillion and 14 billion dinars Empty General Customs announces revenues for the current year to reach trillion and 14 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 4:09 am

General Customs announces revenues for the current year to reach trillion and 14 billion dinars
    December 06 2017 10:43 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Customs Authority[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [size][rtl]

The General Customs Authority announced on Wednesday that revenues for the current year will rise to trillion and 14 billion dinars until 31/10/2017 after revenues were estimated at 559 billion dinars last year, expected to reach revenues to trillion and 200 billion dinars by the end of this year . 

"The increase in revenues is more than double and the number achieved is the first in the history of the Authority and reflects the success of the new procedures, especially after the application of the Tariff Law in January 2016," said Munther Abdul Amir Asad Haider, director of the General Customs Authority. 

"This revenue boom has been achieved despite the decrease in the volume of imports and the poor financial situation of the country. This is evidence of the efficiency of collection compared to last year," Haidar said, adding that "the statistics in the department of planning and follow-up in the department confirm these figures and their susceptibility to increase."

"Among the measures that helped to increase the volume of imports start to activate the anti-corruption file and work on the principle of punishing the abuser and accounting negligence and reconsider the efficiency and distribution of workers at the level of border customs centers."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:31 pm