Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Transport invites experts of a French company to visit Iraqi ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Transport invites experts of a French company to visit Iraqi ports Empty Minister of Transport invites experts of a French company to visit Iraqi ports

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:56 am

Minister of Transport invites experts of a French company to visit Iraqi ports

Minister of Transport Kazem Al-Yamami, on Thursday, invited the experts of cmn 
    for the French maritime industries to visit the Iraqi ports, while the company expressed its desire to rehabilitate the maritime vessels belonging to the Iraqi ports.
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The Minister of Transport Kazem Cup pigeon arrived today in the French city of Cannes and went directly to the factories of the company cmn French and reviewed the company's ability to work in the field of shipbuilding and construction of marine yards and training cadres.
    The statement added that "the French company expressed its desire to rehabilitate marine vessels belonging to the Iraqi ports and training cadres to be a global port and the specifications of the very high and training all staff of the vessels."
    Al-Hammami praised the company's technical and technological capabilities in the field of marine industries, rehabilitation and training of cadres. He also welcomed the company's proposal for the rehabilitation of marine vessels belonging to the General Company for Iraqi Ports.
    Al-Hammami called on the company's experts to visit the Iraqi ports and learn about the work of the ports and the state of rehabilitation of the maritime vessels and training the cadres of the General Company for Iraqi Ports in the field of ship rehabilitation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 9:39 pm