Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport Minister leads the longest vessel entering the Iraqi ports in its history

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport Minister leads the longest vessel entering the Iraqi ports in its history Empty Transport Minister leads the longest vessel entering the Iraqi ports in its history

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Dec 2016, 1:20 am

[ltr]Transport Minister leads the longest vessel entering the Iraqi ports in its history[/ltr]

Since 12/28/2016 16:49 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ministry of Transport announced, Wednesday, that the Transport Minister Kazem cup led and guided the longest ship entering the ports of Iraq and which has a length of 348 meters.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The General Company for Ports of Iraq announced last Friday that it had received on the sidewalks of the port of Umm Qasr, the ship Msc Messina, which is the longest steamboat up the Iraqi ports since its inception until now, where a length of 300 meters carrying 1474 containers, "she said." It's a Liberian citizen, and he Barchadha maritime Leader Captain Kadhim Abdul-Zahra. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The company announced earlier in the entry of the ship Msc Roperto, the longest time and has a length of 295 meters and 1373 bearing a Liberian container Ayda.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:15 pm