Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China and Britain vow to continue economic and financial cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China and Britain vow to continue economic and financial cooperation Empty China and Britain vow to continue economic and financial cooperation

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 3:26 am

China and Britain vow to continue economic and financial cooperation

11:25 - 16/12/2017

China and Britain vow to continue economic and financial cooperation %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    China and Britain have pledged to continue and strengthen cooperation on a wide range of economic, financial and trade issues following talks in Beijing between British Finance Minister Philip Hammond and Chinese officials, the British government said on Saturday.
    The two countries will form a new joint group of experts to exchange views on fiscal and macroeconomic policy, the statement said.
    Countries opposed trade protection and reaffirmed their support for the World Trade Organization (WTO) as a cornerstone of the global trading system.
    The two countries agreed to launch a working group and a feasibility study to link bond markets in Britain and China, as well as speed up final preparations and review the timetable for the launch of a link program between the London and Shanghai bourses, the statement said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:53 am