Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pentagon is worried that an accident with Russian fighter jets could take place over Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pentagon is worried that an accident with Russian fighter jets could take place over Syria Empty The Pentagon is worried that an accident with Russian fighter jets could take place over Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 9:21 am

The Pentagon is worried that an accident with Russian fighter jets could take place over Syria Maxresdefault-1-660x330

The Pentagon is worried that an accident with Russian fighter jets could take place over Syria
    The Pentagon is concerned by a new risk of a clash between Russian and US fighter jets over Syria, which could cause a dangerous diplomatic incident between the two countries.
    The events have been repeated in recent weeks, especially on Wednesday, when two F-22 aircraft intercepted a Russian Sukhoi 25 in Syrian airspace in an area where they should not have been present, according to Pentagon officials.
    These events are repeated as the operations of the international coalition led by Washington in the fight against a supportive organization is confined to an area of ​​less than 40 square kilometers around the city of Bou Kamal in eastern Syria, near the border with Iraq.
    The alliance seeks to clear the eastern bank of the Euphrates River from the remnants of an organization advocating by providing support for the forces of democratic Syria, an alliance of Arab and Kurdish fighters, and was agreed orally with Moscow on the survival of Russian fighter jets that support Syrian forces on the West Bank of the Euphrates.
    But US Air Force spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Damien Picard said several Russian planes had flown over the eastern bank of the Euphrates in the past without reporting to the international coalition in advance, as planned in the "tension-reduction" zones set by Washington and Moscow to avoid collisions.
    Since Russia intervened in the Syrian conflict in September 2015, countries have been using a direct line of communication to avoid engagement.
    On November 15, nearly two US A-10 attack planes collided with a Russian Sukhoi 24 bomber, only 90 meters away.
    A pilot of one of the A-10s almost maneuvered to avoid collisions in the air, according to Lt. Col. Picard.
    This is in addition to the November 17 incident when two F-22 aircraft intercepted a Sukhoi 24 armed aircraft that flew three times over the international coalition forces and their Syrian allies and did not respond to radio calls.
    "The F-22s intercepted the pilot and were in a shooting position. Luckily our pilots were trotted, but the behavior of the Sukhoi 24 crew could have been interpreted as threatening US forces, and if our pilots had fired, it would have been perfectly legitimate," Picard said.
    In response to a question on this matter, Defense Secretary Jim Matisse asked whether these incidents were the result of the recklessness or lack of experience of some pilots.
    "I do not expect things to be perfect, but I also do not expect dangerous maneuvers. For the moment, I can not tell you that it was about unskilled pilots, troubled pilots or people who were trying to do reckless acts," he said.
    If the US Air Force drops a Russian aircraft or collides, the Syrian conflict may take another turn.
    "We are not here to fight Russia or Syria," Lieutenant Colonel Picard said. "Our aim remains to organize a preacher, however, if coalition forces or his local allies are attacked, we will defend them."
    During Wednesday's incident, the two F-22s fired heat missiles and light bombs to persuade the Sukhoi 25 to leave the area, and one of the pilots had to maneuver hard to avoid them, according to Pentagon spokesman Eric Bahon.
    During the incident and in his wake, coalition leaders contacted Russian officials to calm the situation and avoid "serious misjudgments".

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%82%D9%84%D9%82-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 7:30 pm