Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade calls on citizens to receive their new ration cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade calls on citizens to receive their new ration cards Empty Trade calls on citizens to receive their new ration cards

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:55 am

Trade calls on citizens to receive their new ration cards
    December 20 2017 12:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Ministry of Commerce[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Commerce on Wednesday called on citizens to receive their new ration cards before the end of this month, pointing out the cancellation of 164 food agencies and Tahina during the month of October last because of violating the controls and instructions. 

"The Department of Planning and Follow-up in the Ministry, Ibtahl Hashim Sabat, in a statement - received a" Baghdad Post "a copy of it -" The Department has - and the same month - the rotation of 117 agencies and the integration of 10 agencies and the development of 6 agencies and the return of two agencies, as well as the registration of 21070 children And the transfer of 492 members of the arrivals to the branches of supply, and the transfer of 490 personnel from the transfer of branches of supply, and was written off 46321 people from the ration card because of death or travel or other reasons. 

She stressed the "all relevant governmental and non-governmental departments, and all citizens, the need to report the passengers and deceased so that the Department can be removed from the ration card in accordance with the regulations and instructions in force in this regard." 

And called on citizens to "expedite the review of their agents to receive their new ration cards, especially since the remaining period is the end of this month."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 11:16 am