Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Kurdistan is showing willingness to jointly manage border ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan is showing willingness to jointly manage border ports Empty Kurdistan is showing willingness to jointly manage border ports

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:00 pm

Kurdistan is showing willingness to jointly manage border ports

Economy News Baghdad:
    New Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nezhirvan Barzani, on Thursday the readiness of his government to jointly manage with the federal government of land and air ports in the region.
    Barzani said in a press conference held after the meeting of ministers of the Kurdistan Regional Government, that the Iraqi constitution has drawn a way to manage land and air ports, stressing that we are ready to negotiate according to the Constitution to establish common outlets.
    He added that the closure of airports caused great damage to the people of Kurdistan, calling on the Iraqi government to resolve the problems and outstanding issues and the reopening of airports as soon as possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Kurdistan is showing willingness to jointly manage border ports Empty Re: Kurdistan is showing willingness to jointly manage border ports

Post by Lobo Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:13 pm

Thanks Rocky, hope they resolve this ASAP

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:53 am