Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: We pose a fundamental threat to America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: We pose a fundamental threat to America Empty North Korea: We pose a fundamental threat to America

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2017, 1:56 am

[size=30]North Korea: We pose a fundamental threat to America[/size]
    22/12/2017 10:23 | Number of readings: 3
    font size:  North Korea: We pose a fundamental threat to America Font_decrease  North Korea: We pose a fundamental threat to America Font_enlarge
     North Korea: We pose a fundamental threat to America Thumbnail.php?file=download__1__366289143
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]North Korean President Kim Jong-un said that "his country has become a strategic country capable of forming a major nuclear threat to America," according to the North Korean Central News Agency Friday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"No one can deny that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has emerged as a strategic country capable of shaping a substantial nuclear threat to the United States," the North Korean president said."He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The North Korean president stressed that "the rapid nuclear force of his country's development has great influence on the international community." Although the serious challenges facing us can not be tolerated, we are neither disappointed nor afraid of them, but we are optimistic about the progress of our revolution under this Status"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kim's remarks come as North Korea announced last month that it had completed its nuclear armament after a new intercontinental ballistic missile was launched, claiming that the mainland could put the United States within its range.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:50 am