Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea's leader sends a new threat letter to America?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea's leader sends a new threat letter to America? Empty North Korea's leader sends a new threat letter to America?

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 4:27 am

North Korea's leader sends a new threat letter to America?

29/07/2017

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un vowed on Friday to target America, saying that the entire United States territory was in the range of Pyongyang's missiles.
    The North Korean leader's threat came as a result of his country's Friday test of an intercontinental ballistic missile, the official Korean News Agency reported.
    Kim Jong-un referred to the latest missile test, saying it showed North Korea's ability to launch a missile "anywhere and anytime."
    North Korea's official news agency said the missile fired by Pyongyang on Friday was an updated version of the Huasong-14 ballistic intercontinental ballistic missile, saying it had traveled 998 kilometers in 47 minutes at 3,724 meters.
    Leader of North Korea during his visit to a military airport
    Leader of North Korea during his visit to a military airport
    For his part, US President Donald Trump said North Korea's test of intercontinental ballistic missile test is a "reckless and dangerous" operation that would "isolate" Pyongyang.
    In a statement, Trump said: "The United States condemns this test and rejects the claim of the North Korean regime that these tests and these weapons guarantee North Korea's security and indeed have the opposite effect.
    Trump said that these weapons and tests, by threatening the world, isolate North Korea, weaken its economy and deprive its people.
    "The United States will take all necessary steps to ensure US security and protect our allies in the region.
    The US and South Korea conducted a military exercise using surface-to-surface missiles, hours after North Korea fired ballistic missiles.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174540.html

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:54 am