Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

GUATEMALA: There is no retreat from the decision to transfer our embassy to Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

GUATEMALA: There is no retreat from the decision to transfer our embassy to Jerusalem Empty GUATEMALA: There is no retreat from the decision to transfer our embassy to Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:29 am

GUATEMALA: There is no retreat from the decision to transfer our embassy to Jerusalem
    GUATEMALA: There is no retreat from the decision to transfer our embassy to Jerusalem Irq_709591493_1514612749
    Guatemalan Foreign Minister Sandra Khoyel stressed on Friday that President Jimmy Morales' decision to transfer the Guatemalan embassy in Israel to Jerusalem was "irreversible" and called for "respect" of its country's decisions.
    "This is a decision that has been taken ... and will not be reversed," Khawil told reporters during the commemoration of the end of Guatemala's civil war in 1996.
    "The Guatemalan government respects very much the positions taken by other countries and ... we believe that others should respect the decisions taken by Guatemala," she said in response to criticism.
    On 26 December, Guatemala confirmed that its decision to transfer its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, following the example of the United States, was a "sovereign" decision, which should not affect its relations with any other State.
    The President of Guatemala, Jimmy Morales, announced that his country will transfer its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, making Guatemala the first country in the world to follow the example of the United States of its decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the transfer of the US embassy.
    "One of the most important issues was the return of the Guatemalan embassy to Jerusalem," Morales wrote on his Facebook page following a conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. "That's why I'm telling you that I have instructed the State Department to begin the necessary special coordination to achieve that".
    The Palestinian Foreign Ministry responded by saying that Guatemala's decision was "shameful and illegal", while Netanyahu welcomed it

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=89567

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:37 am