Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A North Korean rocket landed in his home

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A North Korean rocket landed in his home Empty A North Korean rocket landed in his home

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:52 pm

A North Korean rocket landed in his home
    A North Korean rocket landed in his home Irq_526453665_1515048363
    BAGHDAD / The failed test of an intercontinental North Korean missile in April ended with a crash in one of the country's cities, the Diplomat magazine reported, quoting a US government source.
    The US magazine said that the medium-range Khuasong-12 missile landed on April 29 on the city of Tokshong with a population of 237,000, resulting in "severe damage" to industrial and agricultural facilities in the region.
    According to the source, the rocket took about a minute and did not cross more than 70 kilometers.
    The magazine pointed out that the fall of the rocket may have caused a strong explosion, given the large amount of non-consumer fuel that he carried. However, journalists questioned the many casualties caused by the accident, because the rocket landed in an industrial area outside official working hours.
    Pyongyang last year carried out a number of missile tests in violation of UN Security Council resolutions, which contributed to the escalation of tension on the Korean Peninsula and led to a tightening of international sanctions on North Korea.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=89874

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:42 am