Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi: Corruption and government routine are the main obstacles to investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Corruption and government routine are the main obstacles to investment Empty Abadi: Corruption and government routine are the main obstacles to investment

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 4:12 pm

Abadi: Corruption and government routine are the main obstacles to investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the main obstacle to the entry of international companies into Iraq and investment in it is government routine and corruption.
    "The international companies I met at the Davos conference showed that those who are hindering their access to government routines and corruption, not security, have greatly improved during this period," Abbadi told a weekly news conference attended by the economy news.
    He added that "the government has taken a series of measures to simplify the entry of investors in order to promote economic growth," adding that "there is a large turnout of international companies to participate in the conference to rebuild Iraq, which is held in Kuwait."
    "The responsibility of the international community to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq because it fought terrorism on behalf of the world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: Corruption and government routine are the main obstacles to investment Empty Re: Abadi: Corruption and government routine are the main obstacles to investment

Post by mochasmom Tue 30 Jan 2018, 5:56 pm

Yep, an RV would do the trick

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:55 pm