Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We will see the fall of America and the Saud family soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We will see the fall of America and the Saud family soon Empty Iran: We will see the fall of America and the Saud family soon

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:23 am

Iran: We will see the fall of America and the Saud family soon

21:00 - 03/02/2018

Iran: We will see the fall of America and the Saud family soon %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-2-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Brigadier General Hussein Salami, Saturday, we will witness the fall and demise of America and the Zionist entity and the Al Saud and their allies soon
    In a statement to Tasnim International News Agency, Salami said that the Iranian people will be present and present in all squares. "We will soon see the fall and demise of America, the Zionist entity, the Saud family and their allies soon," he said.
    Brigadier Salami noted that Iran today competes with the developed countries in the world in the fields of science, technology and military science, saying that Iran is ahead of European countries in many fields
    Iran's defense is considered one of the best defenses in the world. The more advanced radar industry, the launch of satellites, the manufacture of large turbines and the production of 98 percent of the drugs is a small part of the success of the Islamic system after 39 years of Iranian people's efforts
    He pointed to the enemy's attempts to find psychological wars to forget the achievements of the Islamic revolution, saying that the Islamic revolution destroyed the enemy force and turned Iran into a safe island for all Islamic countries
    Brigadier Salami pointed out that Iran is witnessing daily progress in the internal and external fields while the enemies are still unable to achieve their goals in Iran, according to his opinion
    The Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Revolutionary Guards that all countries did not welcome the ridiculous reviews of the United States and carried out in the Security Council and Washington recently, as this failure is unprecedented in their history

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:44 am