Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish official: Ankara, Baghdad seek close cooperation on water crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish official: Ankara, Baghdad seek close cooperation on water crisis Empty Turkish official: Ankara, Baghdad seek close cooperation on water crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 2:58 am

Turkish official: Ankara, Baghdad seek close cooperation on water crisis

11:55 - 11/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Turkish side has decided to postpone the filling of the Turkish dam (Elissu) basin until June, the official Anatolia news agency reported on Sunday.
    "The issue of water and the quantity of the Turkish side of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers originating from Turkish territory is one of the issues that the two sides are seeking to cooperate closely with, especially after the establishment of Turkish dams on their basins," the agency said in a report.
    "The Turkish side has taken into consideration the urgent need for the water problem in Iraq, and this year in particular because of the lack of rainfall in the territory of the latter, has been postponed filling the Turkish dam basin (Elisso) water until next June, according to the Ambassador of Ankara in Baghdad, Fatih Yildiz, Meeting with Iraqi Minister of Water Resources Hassan al-Janabi on 17 January last in Baghdad. "
    The Turkish-Iraqi relations, since their inception, have been characterized by good relations. These relations have not experienced any significant flaws. They can be considered exemplary relations that have always been respected by mutual sovereignty, non-interference in the internal affairs of the two countries and the willingness of both sides to resolve all matters. Which obstruct their interactive and cooperative process, and negatively affect good-neighborly relations. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:15 pm