Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Iraq addresses neighboring countries on water quotas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Iraq addresses neighboring countries on water quotas Empty Agriculture: Iraq addresses neighboring countries on water quotas

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 3:42 am

Agriculture: Iraq addresses neighboring countries on water quotas
    February 17 2018 12:26 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry Of Agriculture[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Agriculture, on Saturday, the guidance of Iraq official demands to neighboring countries to launch water shares within the Tigris and Euphrates. 

"Iraq has made official demands for Turkey and Syria to release its full water share of the Tigris and Euphrates River, which has witnessed a significant decline," the media spokesman of the Ministry of Agriculture, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a press statement. "These countries abstain from complying with treaties and regulations that set quotas Each for several reasons, including the construction and construction of dams. " 

"The lack of rain has also increased the problem of low water levels in rivers and streams," he said, warning that "the crisis is worsening and agricultural production is declining from all domestic crops."

Al-Nayef pointed out that "the ministry's success in delivering water to only 75 percent of the total area allocated for growing crops under the current winter season plan of four million acres," adding that "the ministry and in cooperation with farmers and farmers was keen to use modern methods to irrigate crops, To ensure not excessive watering water. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 1:47 pm