Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture: We tend to focus on the water file with neighboring countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture: We tend to focus on the water file with neighboring countries Empty Parliamentary Agriculture: We tend to focus on the water file with neighboring countries

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 4:37 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Agriculture: We tend to focus on the water file with neighboring countries[/size]
    Iraq
    12:21 - 10-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands said that after the parliament resumed its sessions, it is heading to activate the work of the committee and focus on the water file with neighboring countries and agriculture in the country.
    The head of the committee, MP Thaer Mekhheef, stated that in the last session of Parliament, the committee submitted a letter attached to more than 85 parliamentary signatures on discussing the issue of water “aggressions” taking place on Iraq, adding that the members of the committee will meet and present outputs, including hosting the Minister of Agriculture in order to activate the committee’s work, especially including It is related to the water file with neighboring countries and the complementary file represented by agriculture.
    Iraq witnessed a drought during the past three seasons due to the lack of rainfall. According to the National Center for Water Resources Management, "the water storage is 60% less than last year."
    For years, Iraq has been suffering from a drop in the water level of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, due to the lack of rainfall in the winter season, and the dams that Turkey built on the two rivers.
    The Tigris and Euphrates rivers are the lifeblood of millions of Iraqis. They feed many water stations, and their waters are used to irrigate the fields along their banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:56 am