Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy for Basra: Kuwait dug 400 oil wells in the areas of the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Deputy for Basra: Kuwait dug 400 oil wells in the areas of the province Empty Former Deputy for Basra: Kuwait dug 400 oil wells in the areas of the province

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Feb 2018, 7:40 am

Former Deputy for Basra: Kuwait dug 400 oil wells in the areas of the province

13:40 - 18/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy for the province of Basra, Wael Abdul Latif, on Sunday, the State of Kuwait to continue "overrun" on the territory of the province and oil fields, revealing the drilling of Kuwait about 400 oil wells in Iraqi fields.
    "Kuwait has recently dug some 400 oil wells in the fields of Zubayr, Qubba Safwan and Jalil al-Ala," Abdul Latif said in a statement. "The previous government and the Khor Abdullah agreement in 2012 gave Kuwait the right to control these areas."
    He added that "the naval military base Umm Qasr and Khor al-Zubayr and about 10 kilometers of land and the length of 60 kilometers towards Dhi Qar is under the authority of Kuwait within the agreement," noting that "that area is a strategic dimension of Iraqi oil."
    Abdul Latif accused the previous government of "causing an economic disaster for Basra and Iraq in full after these agreements, while the government took no formal action, which is very surprising." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:21 am