Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Laibi stresses the need to increase the pace of work in Basra wells operated by "Kuwait Energy" whi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Laibi stresses the need to increase the pace of work in Basra wells operated by "Kuwait Energy" whi Empty Laibi stresses the need to increase the pace of work in Basra wells operated by "Kuwait Energy" whi

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 5:34 am

[size=30]Laibi stresses the need to increase the pace of work in Basra wells operated by "Kuwait Energy" which[/size]
    22/08/2016 10:03 | Number of Views: 329
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Oil Minister Jabbar Laibi need to increase the pace of work in the ninth wells geographical area of ​​Basra province, which lies within the Business Company (Kuwait Energy).
    According to a ministry statement received "direction Press", a copy of the oil minister met with the CEO / Sara Akbar / and her deputy / Mohammed Abbush / During the meeting, the "Search increased production of the geographical area of ​​nine, which fall within the company's business and discuss the production, it turned out even levels now, the desired levels during the coming period and within a specified timetable. "
    The oil minister "the need to increase production in a well-Fayhaa / 1, which now produces five thousand barrels a day and complete the rest of the wells within the area ninth."
    He called the company's need to continue and speed up the process of drilling the remaining wells for the purpose of increasing production, stressing "the need to invest associated gas from the extraction process and turn it into electrical power stations in Basra province to be used as fuel to run them."
    For its part congratulated CEO Kuwaiti oil minister on the occasion of his accession to the new office, vowing to make efforts in order to speed up the pace of work to get to the desired production levels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:53 pm