Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision of Parliament: negotiations on the budget has reached its final stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decision of Parliament: negotiations on the budget has reached its final stages Empty Decision of Parliament: negotiations on the budget has reached its final stages

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 5:46 am

Decision of Parliament: negotiations on the budget has reached its final stages 

13:30 - 26/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Revealed the decision of the House of Representatives Imad Juhna, on Monday, the conclusion of the technical committee parliamentary charged with negotiating with the government to the final stages on the amendment of the draft budget, noting that the House of Representatives is ready to submit the passage of the budget during the meeting next Wednesday.
     "The technical committee formed by the House of Representatives during the last period in order to negotiate with the government on the amendment of the draft budget law has reached its final stages," he said in a statement.
     He added that "the committee will submit its detailed report to the House of Representatives and the Finance Committee to discuss the latest changes and the current negotiations reached," stressing "the Parliament's readiness to pass the budget during Wednesday's session in the event of approval by the political blocs on the changes that have been made."
    The Kurdistan Democratic Party headed by Massoud Barzani refused on Monday, to allocate 14% of the budget for the year 2018 for the Kurdistan region, stressing that it is insufficient to cover the salaries of staff of the region. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 12:12 pm