Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Legal: The Federal Court bill has reached its final stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Legal: The Federal Court bill has reached its final stages Empty Representative Legal: The Federal Court bill has reached its final stages

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 6:57 am

Representative Legal: The Federal Court bill has reached its final stages

12:49 - 06/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Ammar Al-Shibli, confirmed, on Saturday, that the draft law of the Federal Court has reached its final stages and only two paragraphs remain, indicating that Sharia jurists will not vote on judicial laws and vote only for the laws related to Islamic law.
    Al-Shibli said in a statement to "the information", that "the Parliamentary Legal Committee has reached the final stages of completing the Federal Court bill, and only two paragraphs remain."
    He added that “the first paragraph relates to age, where a quasi-agreement has been reached regarding it, whereby a specific age will be set for a member of the court that qualifies him for mental and intellectual competence,” indicating that “the second paragraph concerns Sharia jurists, as the committee concluded that Sharia scholars will not vote on judicial laws And their vote only in laws that pertain to Islamic law. ”
    Al-Shibli suggested that "the law will be presented to vote in the first sessions during the next legislative term, after the end of the vote on the budget law, which the parliament will enjoy a legislative recess immediately after the vote." Ended / 25 AD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:32 am