Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What do you want Baghdad to extend the ban on airports in Kurdistan?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What do you want Baghdad to extend the ban on airports in Kurdistan? Empty What do you want Baghdad to extend the ban on airports in Kurdistan?

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you want Baghdad to extend the ban on airports in Kurdistan?
    Political sources confirmed that the central government's action in Baghdad to extend the no-fly zone in Kurdistan for three months comes as part of pressure on the region to end the crisis that has existed since the referendum.
    The sources said that "the government is seeking to resolve the crisis with Erbil, but there are many belongings must be resolved," noting that "the issue of extending the sanctions is a card to pressure, and to remind the region that the crisis is still and that may be complicated in the event that the region did not move steps to resolve. 
    It is noteworthy that political officials talked about linking the file of the Kurdistan crisis with the subject of the general budget for 2018 and pending so far, where the Kurdish side still refuses to accept the vote on the budget, calling for raising the proportion of allocations, which was rejected by the National Alliance.
    The government has taken a decision to extend  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  on foreign flights at the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, "noting that" the extension will continue until May 13 next. "
    The new decision comes at a time that the Kurdish party hopes for a breakthrough in the outstanding crisis with Baghdad, following the referendum of the province, and the subsequent sanctions taken by Baghdad against Erbil.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:06 pm