Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

.. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

.. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents .. Empty .. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents ..

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 10:51 am

.. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents ..

Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> Shafaq News / Iraqi parliament raised its meeting to next Saturday after the vote on the articles in the federal budget. The Kurdish deputies boycotted the meeting in protest against reducing the share of the Kurdistan Region from 17% to 12.6%. The parliament voted Thursday in a session on 12 articles of the budget law before raising it to next Saturday, including paragraphs on the Kurdistan Region. A parliamentary source told Shafak News that the quorum of the session was disrupted after the departure of a number of deputies, which prevented completion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

.. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents .. Empty Re: .. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents ..

Post by weslin3 Thu 01 Mar 2018, 12:40 pm

Not going to happen, I don't think back up to 17%.. And now Saturday.. a vote. Thought that was a Holy Day.. hum
    Lobo
    Lobo

.. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents .. Empty Re: .. Parliament votes on 12 articles in the budget and raise its meeting Saturday >>> documents ..

Post by Lobo Thu 01 Mar 2018, 1:45 pm

Friday is the holy day, Saturday is the second day of the weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 4:21 pm