Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The al-Adha bloc is asking for questioning in the Baghdad council on charges of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The al-Adha bloc is asking for questioning in the Baghdad council on charges of corruption Empty The al-Adha bloc is asking for questioning in the Baghdad council on charges of corruption

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 3:19 am

The al-Adha bloc is asking for questioning in the Baghdad council on charges of corruption

12:06 - 05/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Baghdad Provincial Council revealed on Monday that the Union of Forces, which is headed by the president of the council Riyad al-Adadh, had asked to be questioned on charges of corruption and "waste of public funds."
     A member of the Council Ali al-Karawi said in a statement to the "information" that "the bloc of the Union of forces, which belongs to the President of the Baghdad Provincial Council Riyad al-Adadh filed a request to question al-Adha on charges of corruption and waste of public funds."
    "The Council approved the request and will set a date in the coming days to question the patient who has a sick leave for one month for the purpose of treatment outside the country."
    Al-Karawi said, "the provincial council authorized Vice President Adel al-Saadi to head the council until the return of al-Adadh from travel." End 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:11 pm