Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Baghdad government is talking to the press about the reasons for the delay of service projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Baghdad government is talking to the press about the reasons for the delay of service projects Empty The Baghdad government is talking to the press about the reasons for the delay of service projects

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 7:04 am

[size=30]The Baghdad government is talking to the press about the reasons for the delay of service projects[/size]
    18/03/2018 01:22 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Special[/rtl]

[rtl]Baghdad's provincial council said on Sunday that efforts to eliminate the problem of services suffered by some areas of the capital have continued, noting that the council does not have sufficient funds to complete service projects.[/rtl]

[rtl]Council member Ali Nima said in a statement to "Trend Press" that the Baghdad Provincial Council is still continuing its efforts to provide services to some areas, especially in the outskirts of the capital, which suffers from a real deterioration of services.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The local government in Baghdad is ready to provide full services to the Baghdadi citizen, but when there is financial liquidity of the provincial council, adding that the issue of disbursement of funds to complete the service projects stalled by the Council of Ministers.[/rtl]

[rtl]Dozens of people from the Baghdad area of ​​Baghdad demonstrated on Sunday to demand services.[/rtl]

[rtl]The correspondent, "Trend Press," that dozens of residents of the area of ​​laboratories, demonstrated today, to demand services, pointing out that the demonstrators threatened to turn it into a sit-in.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:00 pm