Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council reveals the reasons for the suspension of service projects in the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Council reveals the reasons for the suspension of service projects in the capital Empty Baghdad Council reveals the reasons for the suspension of service projects in the capital

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:32 am

Baghdad Council reveals the reasons for the suspension of service projects in the capital
    June 29 2018 10:36 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Baghdad Council[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news 

The instability of the government and its preoccupation with the political process led to the confusion of many projects

The Baghdad Provincial Council revealed on Friday that many service projects have been suspended because of the political process and what the country is going through after the elections. He stressed that the new government will focus on the service file at the basic level.

"The instability of the government and its preoccupation with the political process have led to the confusion of many projects in the whole of Iraq, since the ministers do not have to sign the business, but only conduct the business," council member Jassumat al-Azerjawi said in a statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She added that "all orders for the service file will be implemented when the formation of the next government and quickly, because the issue is more money than political, where the government will focus most on the citizen's lack of services and infrastructure."

She pointed out that "Baghdad, despite the lack of money to complete the projects, but there is work on the ground, where the specialized cadres cover the streets of Madaen and 77 Street and some of the streets of laboratories, and there are roads in the area of ​​Husseiniya are currently working."

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:24 am