Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: high costs of election propaganda can be directed to economic activities serving the citiz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic: high costs of election propaganda can be directed to economic activities serving the citiz Empty Economic: high costs of election propaganda can be directed to economic activities serving the citiz

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 2:13 am

Economic: high costs of election propaganda can be directed to economic activities serving the citizen
    March 26 2018 08:55 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Economic expert Dhargham Mohammed Ali[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The official in charge of economic affairs, Dirgham Mohamed Ali, called on the Electoral Commission to set a higher limit for the budget of electoral propaganda and to determine the number of posters for each candidate. 

Ali said in a press statement that: high costs of the election propaganda of some blocks cost large resources can be directed to economic activities serve the citizen, noting that the Electoral Commission is authorized to determine the form and type of publicity, which gives them powers to impose fair patterns of election propaganda so that candidates receive specific numbers of publications Which reduces expenditures and creates more transparency and fairness in electoral propaganda. " 

He called on the Commission to sign the candidates on pledges to remove their posters completely after the completion of the elections and at their own expense regardless of their election results and that this work is not concerned the municipal effort, indicating that the less the cost and intensity of publicity increased the economic efficiency of resource management.

He pointed out that: channeling propaganda funds for projects of symbiotic, humanitarian and development will have a greater propaganda impact and positive impact on society.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 11:02 am