Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic expert: delayed adoption of the budget adversely affect the economic situation of the citiz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic expert: delayed adoption of the budget adversely affect the economic situation of the citiz Empty Economic expert: delayed adoption of the budget adversely affect the economic situation of the citiz

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 2:59 am

Economic expert: delayed adoption of the budget adversely affect the economic situation of the citizen
    March 01 2018 09:31 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Salam Semisem[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

Economic expert Salam Samisem confirmed that the delay in approving the public budget negatively affects the economic situation of the citizen.

"The issue of the budget now is considered a political file par excellence in which the political parties play a large role and the victim of the simple Iraqi citizen, indicating that the late adoption of the budget led to the suspension of financial liquidity for investment projects that affected the investment companies and contractors and creditors of the government, The suspension of credit and lending operations, both governmental and commercial, as well as the discontinuation of the job grades, resulted in a very difficult economic situation for individuals working in the private sector directly. Most of them were forced to leave their jobs and seek other jobs despite their scarcity. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:09 am