Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US leadership: What the Iraqis have achieved against the promotion of an extraordinary achievement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US leadership: What the Iraqis have achieved against the promotion of an extraordinary achievement Empty US leadership: What the Iraqis have achieved against the promotion of an extraordinary achievement

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 3:58 am

US leadership: What the Iraqis have achieved against the promotion of an extraordinary achievement
    April 05 2018 09:46 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Joseph Fotil, commander of US Central Command .. The Iranian presence in Yemen is rejected[/rtl]

The US Central Command praised the achievements of the Iraqi forces in their war against the organization calling the terrorist, describing it as "an extraordinary achievement." 

"It was the belief of American officials that the date of the end of the efforts to defeat Badash would be six to eight months from now, but the success of defeating Badash was truly exceptional," Central Command chief General Joseph Fotel told reporters. 

"The major battles of the cities against Da'as have ended, and the subsequent efforts in Iraq have been taking more rapid steps than expected," he said. "Efforts are now focused on clearing the areas of the remaining remnants of Iraq and establishing stability in them."

"The Iraqi army, which withdrew in March 2014, is now capable of carrying out major military operations at the level of teams and brigades, and Iraqi forces have been able to quickly enhance their successes by carrying out various other military operations," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:58 am