Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BARZANI TALKS ABOUT HIS GOVERNMENT'S ACHIEVEMENT: I ACHIEVED A LOT DESPITE THE CHALLENGES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BARZANI TALKS ABOUT HIS GOVERNMENT'S ACHIEVEMENT: I ACHIEVED A LOT DESPITE THE CHALLENGES Empty BARZANI TALKS ABOUT HIS GOVERNMENT'S ACHIEVEMENT: I ACHIEVED A LOT DESPITE THE CHALLENGES

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jul 2021, 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]BARZANI TALKS ABOUT HIS GOVERNMENT'S ACHIEVEMENT: I ACHIEVED A LOT DESPITE THE CHALLENGES[/size]

Sat, Jul 10, 2021 7:42 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, said today, Saturday, that his government has achieved many achievements despite the many challenges it faced, on the occasion of the two-year anniversary of the formation of his government.
    In an interview with his government's Media and Information Corporation, Barzani cited as an example that "immediately after the formation of the government, the Corona virus crisis began, and oil prices witnessed a clear decline, and this affected the global economy, which reached the brink of collapse."
    He continued, "His government was able to withstand, even though the federal government did not send the region's share of the budget for at least 13 months."
    Barzani added that "his government was able to act within its reach by reorganizing revenues, controlling crises and existing conditions, and managing matters."
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government said, "We looked fairly at our action, we deserve praise and thanks for what all the brothers did in working to deal with these areas."
    As for dealing with the corruption file, Barzani stressed that “the corruption that was groaning under the weight of all the people and complaining about the government wasting public money, in general, I can say that it has been reduced to some extent, although I cannot say that we have uprooted it, but it is It has been greatly reduced, and the government will continue its attempts to improve the situation in the Kurdistan Region from all sides.”
    Regarding the talk about raising taxes on people, Barzani said, “The government believes that taxes have been reorganized only and have not been increased, and with this process and a balanced tax system that aims to serve the public interest, internal revenues have been increased by 50%.
    Regarding drought and the lack of water resources, Barzani called on citizens to “preserve what is available from water and not to waste it because their water and water is a natural resource and the government cannot in any way increase it.”
    He continued, "We have no choice but to keep what we have and benefit from it in the best way," noting that building dams is one of the government's programs because it felt from the beginning this problem, and that keeping what is available from water and rationing its use leads to an increase in groundwater, which becomes a good source to encourage farmers and traders industrialists, tourism, and that dams can be a catalyst for all these sectors.”
    Barzani added, "The construction of dams is at the forefront of the government's priorities, as it wants to implement the construction of dams as soon as possible," adding that "this needs money and the government secures funds from other countries and the private sector to start building dams."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:00 pm