Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on Abbadi to give the money to the public

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls on Abbadi to give the money to the public Empty A deputy calls on Abbadi to give the money to the public

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 2:49 am

A deputy calls on Abbadi to give the money to the public

10:10 - 23/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji, Monday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi Baalayaz to the Ministry of Finance and the disbursement of dues members of the popular crowd voted by the House of Representatives through the law of the crowd and included in the budget this year,
    "The delay in paying the dues of the popular crowd is a crime against them and a denial of their sacrifices and refraining from fulfilling the rights of this large group, without which no one would sit on his seat and hold on to his position to this day," al-Baiji said in a statement.
    He added that "the popular crowd does not need electoral propaganda or who advocates and demands his rights accuse this because all the Iraqi people are well aware of the heroic role of the crowd, which requires everyone to defend him and demands his rights."
    Al-Baiji said that "whoever stands in the face of the payment of the dues of the popular crowd will be cursed by the people because they share the blood of these heroes and not give them the rights we voted for in the House of Representatives and not implemented by the competent authorities." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 8:56 am