Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shell: We seek to increase gas in Iraq to 1.4 billion cubic feet per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shell: We seek to increase gas in Iraq to 1.4 billion cubic feet per day Empty Shell: We seek to increase gas in Iraq to 1.4 billion cubic feet per day

Post by Rocky Tue 01 May 2018, 2:30 pm

[ltr]Shell: We seek to increase gas in Iraq to 1.4 billion cubic feet per day[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-01 at 15:37 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Royal Dutch Shell announced on Tuesday it is seeking to increase gas in Iraq to 1.4 billion cubic feet per day by 2020.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The company is fully committed to its joint gas project in Iraq," a senior Royal Dutch Shell executive told Reuters. "It plans to increase its gas production there to 1.4 billion cubic feet per day by 2020."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Basrah Gas Company was established to invest the associated gas through the Ministry of Oil contract with Dutch Shell Company 44% and Mitsubishi Japan 5% worth $ 17 billion from three oil fields namely Rumaila, Zubair and West Qurna.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The project aims to collect gas from the fields in the south of the country, including the West Qurna-1 field operated by ExxonMobil, the Zubair field run by Eni of Italy and the Rumaila field developed by BP.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Gas production from the joint venture, the main fuel producer in southern Iraq, now stands at 938 million standard cubic feet per day with plans for further expansion," said Fritz Kallab, director general of Basra gas.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Since 2013 (when it started operating), we have increased the processing capacity more than three times," Kellab said[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 2:10 pm