Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hebrew site: Israeli normalization with the UAE has become public

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hebrew site: Israeli normalization with the UAE has become public Empty Hebrew site: Israeli normalization with the UAE has become public

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 2:19 am

Hebrew site: Israeli normalization with the UAE has become public File-20180407190442-54-668x350

[size=32]Hebrew site: Israeli normalization with the UAE has become public[/size]

[rtl]Views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]"The normalization of relations between the UAE and the Israeli entity has become public and is not hidden from everyone," the Israeli source said on Monday.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The normalization between the UAE and Israel has become clear," the website said in a news item. "The warming of relations between the two sides is evident through the participation of Bahrain and United Arab Emirates (UAE) race contenders in the larger Giro de Italy race, In Israel last week. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"A dinner hosted by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and UAE Ambassador to the United States Yousef Al Otaiba highlighted the quiet relations between Israel and a part of the neighboring Arab countries that have become public in the face of common fear from Iran," he said. As confirmed by the site. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"One of the obvious signs of normalization is the women's basketball tournament in Gibraltar when Israel and the United Arab Emirates met and hugged their members when the game against them ended," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Gulf states, headed by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, have openly declared normal relations with Israel through the political, economic and social rapprochement between Tel Aviv and those countries that have escalated with the arrival of Mohammed bin Salman to power.[/rtl]

[rtl]AK[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/227944

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:06 am