Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MOSCOW: America is seeking a resurgent revival in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MOSCOW: America is seeking a resurgent revival in Syria Empty MOSCOW: America is seeking a resurgent revival in Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 2:05 am

MOSCOW: America is seeking a resurgent revival in Syria File-20180516110525-17-668x350

[size=32]MOSCOW: America is seeking a resurgent revival in Syria[/size]

[rtl]449 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The Russian Foreign Ministry on Wednesday, the attempts to Washington to revive the gangs again in Syria, expressing concern about those moves.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Washington is working to revive the Caliphate," said Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova in a press statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The United States is hiding information about thousands of detainees from criminal organizations in Syria," she said, adding that "it may use them in the future to revive these organizations again."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that previous information had accused Washington of the establishment of reserves for criminal organizations, and armed many of them and supported them with money and weapons throughout the years of crisis in Syria.[/rtl]

[rtl]mt[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/228203

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 1:12 pm