Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Melman: The twelve Pompeo conditions are the list of Netanyahu's dreams

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Melman: The twelve Pompeo conditions are the list of Netanyahu's dreams Empty Melman: The twelve Pompeo conditions are the list of Netanyahu's dreams

Post by Rocky Tue 22 May 2018, 2:17 pm

Melman: The twelve Pompeo conditions are the list of Netanyahu's dreams Capture-60-668x350

[size=32]Melman: The twelve Pompeo conditions are the list of Netanyahu's dreams[/size]

[rtl]42 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Yossi Maelman, a security analyst for the Maariv newspaper, described Tuesday the conditions of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as "a list of Netanyahu's dreams."[/rtl]

[rtl]Melman said the administration was demanding that Iran stop ballistic missile production and stop funding organizations such as Hezbollah and Hamas as well as stop supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.[/rtl]

[rtl]"It is enough to read the eulogy of European Union President Donald Tusk to understand the size of the gap between the two sides, which is not necessarily linked to the Iranian file, but reflects the fact that the American president," he said, Donald Trump considers himself a policeman of the world, and does not take into account anyone or even the traditional allies of his country "[/rtl]

[rtl]Iran is a nation that has experienced the meaning of suffering, a proud nation that has stood by eight years of war with Iraq and six years of tough international sanctions over its nuclear project and will therefore not be tempted to submit to the Trump administration's warning that " .[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/229024

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:57 pm