Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bourse decline in turnover for the month of November to 48 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bourse decline in turnover for the month of November to 48 billion dinars  Empty Bourse decline in turnover for the month of November to 48 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2013, 7:00 am

Bourse decline in turnover for the month of November to 48 billion dinars 

Baghdad - and babysit - The Iraqi market for securities, a rise in turnover for the month of November last for up to 48 billion dinars, while the systems market cycles to update the electronic system and the transition to a system of X-Stream.Market traded through November of last 31 billion and 849 million shares, valued at 48 billion and 41 million dinars, compared to October last that the total shares traded the 57 billion shares, valued at 83 billion dinars, while the number of companies traded 64 companies out of 73 listed electronically in the market. 

Scored Union Bank of Iraq more companies rise in turnover, followed by hotel Assyria, as she was leading the decline Company production of ready-made clothes, followed by Bank of Assyria, and reached the contracts traded, investors in the market for the month of November last eight thousand and 820 contracts, up from October last, which amounted to where ten thousand contracts and 134 contract. 

The share of traded shares purchase by non-Iraqi investors for the month of November last three billion and 817 million shares valued at seven billion and 681 million dinars, while the shares traded selling two billion and 948 million shares valued at five billion and 354 million dinars, as was implemented in 1373 contract for the purchase and 798 contract Selling out of contracts executed ... p / i 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:04 am