Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

7 billion dinars oil revenues for the month of November last

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

7 billion dinars oil revenues for the month of November last  Empty 7 billion dinars oil revenues for the month of November last

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Dec 2013, 6:21 am

7 billion dinars oil revenues for the month of November last

12/20/2013 0:00

BAGHDAD - Sabah
    Oil Ministry announced high exported quantities of crude oil and the revenue for the month of November last compared to October last year, as exports totaled 71.4 million barrels and revenue generated 7,324 billion dollars.
    said the spokesman of the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, said in a statement issued by the ministry received "morning," a copy of it Thursday: "The volume of oil exports and revenue for the month of November last rose in spite of bad weather and maintenance work in the southern ports and clean water from some Aguarq that were hampering export operations, as well as to stop pumping through the line of Kirkuk - Ceyhan Turkish because of exposure to acts of sabotage. "
    Jihad said, that "the exported quantities of crude oil for the month of November last year, Tksmt between Basra oil, which reached its exports (2.62) Sixty-two million two hundred thousand barrels and the revenue amounted to (6,376) six billion and three hundred and seventy six thousand dollars, while the Kirkuk oil exports amounted to (9.2) nine million two hundred thousand barrels and the revenue amounted to (948) nine hundred and forty-eight thousand dollars. "
    and added, "The average selling price was (102.577) dollars per barrel," noting that "the above quantities were uploaded by the international oil companies that carry different nationalities of (32) oil companies from the ports of Basra and Khor al-Amaya and monounsaturated floats on the Arabian Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean Sea and the truck by truck to Jordan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:49 pm