Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political: Iraq may enter the state of emergency after changing the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political: Iraq may enter the state of emergency after changing the election results Empty Political: Iraq may enter the state of emergency after changing the election results

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:01 am

Political: Iraq may enter the state of emergency after changing the election results

09:55 - 03/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Iraqi politician Ahmad al-Abyad was likely to enter Iraq in a state of emergency on Sunday after changing the election results, stressing that internal conflicts will occur within the communities, which will change the political equation.
    "There are changes in the names of some candidates and may include changing the results of the lists, as there are people who will refuse, especially the winners," he said in a statement. The first in the event of the withdrawal of more than one seat and thus change the political equation. "
    He added that "there are problems within the community, and may require the entry of the country in an emergency situation, the situation is not comfortable in general, the political situation is missing compass and political leaders speak a few days ago today and speak differently."
    "No one can decide when and who will form the new government, and it may be longer than five months, so the provincial elections will change," he said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:53 pm